A morning cup of tea or coffee – what do you prefer? What makes your mornings begin with a bang? I have always been a coffee addict and my day could never function without cups of coffee. But, I had to break free from my habit once I became pregnant. Chai has never been my cup of tea and coffee was out-of-bounds. And, then came Green Tea into the picture.
Benefits of Green Tea –
- Green tea boosts the metabolic rate and increases fat burning.
- It helps with weight loss.
- Reduces bad cholesterol.
- Releases antioxidants into the body.
- Prevents tooth decay by releasing chemical antioxidant “catechin”.
I did not fall in to love with Green tea all at once and once I did it’s impossible to let go! Now, I carry the green tea with me in Instacuppa Travel Mug. The pros of the product are –
- It comes in stainless steel and looks sleek, stylish and modern.
- Easy to carry in cup holders and have a good grip.
- It is BPA free and plastic free.
- It has a sipper lid with an attached filter which keeps away tea leaves or coffee grains from my drink.
- Keeps my green tea hot for 6 hours. Also can keep drinks cool for up to 12 hours.
This travel mug is my constant companion now for all trips outside home – be it office or a vacation. It makes my life lot easier. 🙂 You can also buy this product here.
Have you tried it? What your views about this product? Do share your thoughts with us in the comment section. You can read my last week post for SBC here.
“Note: This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.”