Its that time of the year when bloggers around the world get ready for April #AtoZChallenge. For the month of April each day a post is written titled with alphabet of the day. Sundays are off days,i.e., a total of 26 posts are written. I had participated last year for the first time & will be continuing the tradition this April too.
AtoZChallenge is time to discover new blogs and make new friends. It’s time to reignite your passion for writing. Remember that idea you had in mind but could not complete. Time to put on your thinking caps and go with the flow. This year, I have a theme in mind which I would like to follow throughout the challenge.
You might say that writing daily for whole month sounds like a tedious job. And, it sure is! What do I gain from it?
- I will be able to discipline my blogging schedule.
- Finally work on theme I have in mind.
- Discover new blogs and learn new things.
- Make more friends in blogging world. After all friends make life better!
- I hope to improve my Alexa ranking, DA, PA and Moz rank. Or any other technical jargon that I am currently unaware of. 🙂
- Lastly, would love to have more readership on my blog.
Have you ever participated in #AtoZChallenge? How was your experience? And, I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter, are you?