As parents you only want the best for your child. Even the thought of using harsh chemicals on your child’s skin unknowingly is cringe worthy. A baby’s skin is more delicate than an adult and requires extreme caution and cleanliness. Earlier generations trusted water and cotton as the best source for cleaning. For convenience, parents now turn toward use of baby wipes. Baby wipes are convenient, easy to use products.
When my child was born I had researched a lot about the baby products I would be using. With a wide range of products available, it becomes difficult to make the right choice and it is advisable to read the ingredients list. It was then that I had decided to use only water-based wipes for my child. After all, poop time should be happy time. 🙂
Why use water-based wipes?
- Natural based product
- Made of pure water
- They are hypoallergenic
- Provide extra moisture
- Alcohol & Parabens free product
- Prevent diaper rash
- Maintain required pH level
- Biodegradable in nature
About Mothersparsh baby wipes
Mothersparsh baby wipes provide a healthy alternative for chemical-based wipes as they are 98% Water wipes and 100% Viscose fabric.
- Prevents any redness, allergy or irritation on your baby skin.
- It is dermatologically tested as mild and gentle on baby skin. Thus, totally safe for baby’s supple, soft and delicate skin.
- Plant based fabric which makes them skin friendly as well as nature friendly.
- Free from alcohol or paraben additives which can dry out baby skin causing skin problems.
- Pleasant fragrance that adds a sense of freshness and cleanliness.
- Extra strong & velvety-soft for precious skin of your baby.
- Enriched with Jojoba oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- MotherSparsh Water Wipes are 100% biodegradable.
My Experience with MotherSparsh Baby Wipes
I had received this product for review and I am highly impressed with it. They claim to be 98% water based and I could believe it.
It comes in a plastic packaging with 80 wipes in a packet. There is a resealable label on front to take out the baby wipes.
I had used the product on my skin before trying it on the kid. The product did not have any soapy or gel based texture when used on skin. The wipes have the look and feel of plant-based material but felt smooth against the skin on use. It did not cause any rashes or redness on the child’s skin.
Thus, proving the brand motto of MotherSparsh baby wipes being as good as cotton & water!
Mothersparsh wipes proved to be pure, gentle and safe for the most delicate skin yet as convenient as a regular baby wipe. They are doing their bit for mother earth as the products are biodegradable. I would recommend all the parents to try it out themselves to enjoy the benefits of a safe product.
Have you tried the product yet and how was your experience? What other precautions do you take to for your child’s skin care?