Cashmere is the finest luxury fabric for making winter wear. It precisely protects from cold and winter in regions of extremely low temperature. It is estimated that cashmere fabric is eight times warmer than normal wool. Hence the cost of this fabric is also higher. This fiber is reared from cashmere goat which is also known as pashmina goat. This name is derived from word Kashmir. Cashmere is the primitive spelling of the state Kashmir.
A Snapshot About The Fabric
The luxury cashmere fabric is lighter and very soft. Yet it is strong and fine fabric. Its diameter is within 19 microns. The fabric is derived from neck portion of the cashmere goat. Capra hircus or pashmina goat is sub-species of domestic goats. Its fine hairs near the neck are refined to make this fabric. Under their guard hair which is coarse remains fine straight pashmina fiber that concentrates near belly. This species has originated from China Mongolian region. This fibre of hairs also protects them from shivering cold so when it has been shed off even they die off cold.
Before you buy cashmere fabric you should know how to identify original pashmina. So points to remember are:-
- Heavier the weight of the cashmere fabric warmer and expensive it will be.
- It is made of long hair of pashmina which is combed and not sheared. Before you purchase rub the garment’s surface if it sheds off or rolls up then it is not original as it has a lot of short-fiber content.
- It should be tightly and thickly woven. Check under light, if you could see through then it is loosely knit and will lose the size.
- Mongolian cashmere fabric is finer. It is resistant to any dye. It is in pure white and golden brown color.
- US Federal Trade Commission advice to buy only those fabrics that are marked as 100% pure Pashmina otherwise the quality is doubtful.
An array of closet ensembles to flaunt in Pashmina
Pashmina has a vast array of ensembles. Top knitwear designers have created cashmere fabric designs to protect connoisseurs from chill minus degree cold weather in style and fashion. Pashmina shawl is most on demand and traditional form to flaunting Pashmina fashion. Long coat, high neck sweaters, pant, jacket, panchu, and pants are also famous worldwide. The first stress of fashion in Pashmina is found at age of Mohenjo-Daro. The statue of Priest-King is found to be wrapped in Pashmina shawl patterned in treefoil.
Availability of Pashmina fabric
Worldwide Pashmina is a high selling fabric churning out a huge turnover. USA is one of the topmost cashmere fabric consumers. The softness and elegant fiber are much appreciated in all winter-based countries. Tissura ensembles high quality designed cashmere fabric at a wide range of price. Top quality luxury Pashmina fabric is available in this wholesale and retail store. It coherently supplies such fabric since ages. It is an international supplier of many other traditional luxury designed fabric. Embroidery work and other embellished work on Pashmina fabric mixed with royal silk are also on high demand.